We are hiring!
Our handmade jewelry studio is seeking a creative individual to join our production team and help us in our retail shop. We need someone who can do a little bit of everything! Essentially: make jewelry, pack orders, work in our retail store, help with social media, and jump in wherever needed! While working we often listen to podcasts or jam out to (not country) music. Sound fun? Read on!
- want to learn all aspects of running a small business
- have great attention to craftsmanship & tiny details
- like working with your hands
- have retail experience
- communicate well with customers in person or on the phone
- are skilled at keeping things organized and running smoothly
- have the physical stamina required in a busy studio & shop
- can enthusiastically share our products with customers
- have a good head on your shoulders, a good sense of humor, and a positive attitude
- thrive in an open-minded, feminist environment
- love to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- enjoy a little creative writing from time to time
- can jump in where ever you are needed most
- $14/hour starting pay
- paid time off
- a fun & welcoming work environment
- flexible scheduling
- Full time or part time including *Saturday* between the hours of 9-5:30.
- no nights
Due to the current health crisis surrounding COVID-19 and to protect current immunocompromised staff, we strongly prefer a candidate that is currently vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated to provide for the safety of all employees.