Retro Metric drafting Scale by Penco
This is one of those things I ordered and I'm not sure why. When it arrived, I was smitten with the packaging, quality and petite size. It's cute, y'all!
Maybe you need a handy straight edge for your bullet journaling? The sky is the limit.
The Penco Drafting Scale Ruler has a triangular shape that makes it both elegant and durable. It's made of anodized aluminum and comes in bold colors, including contrasting markings.
- 15 cm ruler (metric only)
- Available in red or silver
- 6 scales - 1:100/1:200/1:300/1:400/1:500/1:600
- 16.9 √ó 0.7 √ó 0.7 cm (6.7 √ó 0.3¬†√ó¬†0.3¬†in.)
- Designed in Japan; Made in Taiwan
Penco is a playful line that draw heavily from classic, mid-century designs. Some Penco products are inspired by previously retired designs, while others are modern with a vintage flavor. Penco is the main product line from Fukuoka-based Hightide.