You know those little habits and routines that make you feel like a sane human? We just made a calendar to help you stick to them!
The Habit Calendar is super straight-forward -- you write the habits you want to track in the left column and check off the habits you've completed at the end of everyday. There are spaces to track weekly and monthly habits, too.
The first couple of pages of the calendar feature our Habit Brainstorm Guide to help you focus on the habits that will be most meaningful to you.
Here are a few reasons we love the Habit Calendar:
- The Habit Calendar is a physical thing -- no buzzing, alerts, or screens required. It acts as a visual cue (next to your bed, on your fridge, or wherever you want to put it) to remind you to think about your habits every day.
- You get that satisfying feeling of checking something off your to-do list. Sometimes the only motivation you need to floss or stick to your bedtime is knowing you can check that box at the end of the day.
- Once you have a few check marks in a row, you won’t want to break your streak.
- The Habit Calendar helps you stay accountable to yourself. It’s one thing to talk about making a change, but actually writing it down on paper makes you more committed to it.
- 8" x 10"
- Soft-touch cover that feels awesome
- Monthly themes to inspire you (illustrated by Nicole Melville with words by Trish DiFranco and Lora DiFranco)
- Nail hole and calendar hook so you can display it however you'd like
- Undated so you can start anytime and use it for a full year
- Printed on 100% recycled paper from French Paper Company, a third-generation paper mill in Michigan
- Made in the USA (in Cleveland, Ohio, to be exact)