Date Night In: A Journal for Couples to Spark Conversation
Taking time to journal together is a meaningful way for couples to connect. Designed to spark conversation and intimacy, this illustrated journal features over 75 prompts about your past, present, and future as a couple. From favorite memories" and "what I love about you" to "first impressions of each other" and "things we agree to disagree on, topics are thought-provoking, sweet, humorous, and honest. With a handful of activities and quizzes (drawing amateur portraits, playing Who's More Likely To?), Date Night In offers a fun and accessible way for you to reflect and dream together, and create a lasting and unique keepsake in the process.
• A TIME CAPSULE AND BUCKET LIST ALL IN ONE: With more than 70 fun, thought-provoking questions and activities, this journal will help you record great memories with your partner, discover new things about each other, and come up with hopes and dreams for the future.
• DEEPEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP: Journaling with your significant other is a great way to spark conversation, stay connected, and strengthen your bond.
• WORKS FOR ALL COUPLES: The content is suited for all relationships, no matter your gender or sexual orientation, and works for both new couples and those in longtime relationships.
• CREATE A UNIQUE AND GORGEOUS KEEPSAKE: This sturdy, hardcover journal has beautiful full-color illustration throughout. And by filling out the prompts inside, you'll make a keepsake that you'll both treasure for years to come.
- 176 pages
- written by Lisa Nola
- Illustrated by Camilla Perkins
- 6" x 8"