Christmas eve is such a fun pre-holiday. I love the gathering of families and the calmness that everyone finally feels! The holiday rush is finally over, and we can all relax and enjoy a hot toddy (or two).
For Christmas eve dinner, let's keep our dress code pretty low key.
What To Wear To Christmas Eve Dinner
1. Comfy denim - opt for black or a really dark wash if you want to switch things up a bit.
2. A pop of color - grab a slouchy sweater in a hue that you really love. There may be photo ops tonight, so let's make sure we love the color we're wearing.
3. Jackets can be fun - pick a jacket that's got a mix of fabric or textures. I like this combo of leather and furriness to keep warm.
4. Tried and true - wear a necklace that you just love. A favorite right now is the Bright Totem necklace. With the mixed metals, it goes with just about anything!
5. Simple lines - go for a green eyeliner tonight! Pick a deep green, pretty much the color of your Christmas tree.