Fashion Friday - What To Wear To A Beach Vacation
I'm seriously looking forward to a beach vacation. We don't get to take one every year, but when we do, I make sure to enjoy myself! If I were spending the weekend at the beach, this is what I'd wear!
1. A black one piece - Black is my go-to color and I'm really loving the lace up details on this solid black swimsuit.
2. A tropical kimono cover up - Don't hassle with pulling on a dress (or shorts for that matter). A kimono is the easiest thing to slip on over your suit before you head to the beach!
3. Natural slides - For the beach, I really like a slide sandal. No straps or buckles to bother with. These slides let me get to the beach in no time!
4. Sunscreen - With long days sea-side, sunscreen is a top priority. I really like the Sun Bum brand.
5. Minimal Hoops - Normally I wouldn't recommend wearing jewelry beach-side - the seawater isn't so kind to jewelry. But! If you absolutely must wear an accessory, the Medium Circle Minimal Hoop earrings would be my top pick!