The seasons are changing, and so are our wardrobes! Spring here in Nashville can still be a little chilly, so I like to keep a light jacket on hand just in case. I realize some areas of the country have already warmed up quite a bit, so your first day of spring outfit might look a little bit different than mine. Comment below and let me know what your first day of spring outfit looks like!
What To Wear On The First Day Of Spring
1. Striped t-shirt dress - I'm really enjoying black and white stripes right now, so I'm thinking a striped t-shirt dress is in order!
2. Light jacket - since it'll still be cool, I like to keep a jacket on hand. This blush pink moto jacket does the trick.
3. Classic black booties - these are a wardrobe staple! A god pair of black booties are so versatile. They can be worn with pants, jeans, skirts and dresses.
4. Rich berry lip color - this'll likely be the last chance to wear the deep lip color before lighter hues take it's place.
5. Mixed metal earrings - my Mini Antique Caldera earrings are my go-to earrings right now. The mixed metal finish of gold and oxidized silver make these so incredibly versatile!