What To Wear On Tax Day
Tax day can be stressful, but let's embrace your boss lady success! (hashtag hustle!) If you didn't e-file, you may find yourself standing in line at the post office to send off your tax return, so today's outfit inspiration is all about comfort + empowerment.
1. Cute + Comfy shoes - sneakers are my go-to, so I'll definitely be wearing a pair on Tax Day. These peach Italian Superga shoes are going on my wish list!
2. Comfy denim - days in the studio require lots of moving around, so you'll often find me in a comfy pair of jeans. I'm totally into distressed denim these days - the holes are like built-in air conditioning!
3. An empowering t-shirt - wear something that makes you feel like a #bosslady powerhouse today! I'm opting for a t-shirt about women making history.
4. A cute clutch - you should know this by now, but I like fun and funky patterns. A clutch is a great way to introduce some patterns without wearing them all over your body.
5. Simple earrings - I'm opting for a pair of silver and gold circle Glow earrings. They are simple and lightweight which makes them a wardrobe staple. Plus, they are my bestselling pair of earrings and have been for years!
✨BONUS ✨ Did you know that restaurants and retailers sometimes offer tax day freebies and deals? It may seem obvious, but it never occurred to me before now. Here is a round up of restaurants, pampering, and more to get you through tax day 2018.