It's summertime, and that means tank tops + sandals! With lighter, fresher styles; I like to change up my jewelry routine to reflect the wardrobe and shoe swaps. During the summer, I like to opt for lighter and slimmer styles.
5 Essential jewelry pieces for summer!
1. The Stem necklace - this necklace has been a favorite for years! Its simplistic and minimalist style make it ideal for summer. The necklace is nice and lightweight, but stays right in place. Pair this with a scoop neck tank and denim shorts for a casual, but pulled together look.
2. The Meander earrings - these earrings are great for summer with their gold and black oxidized sterling silver mix. Pair these with a black, racer bank dress and strappy sandals for a look that'll take you from the office to date night!
3. Dash necklace - the Dash necklace is a newer addition to our line; but it's quickly become a favorite! The necklace pairs really well with a flowy tank top. Go for the 24" so that it hangs below the neckline.
4. Mini Caldera earrings - the Caldera collection is a classic shape of two organic hammered earrings that we sell in a handful of sizes and metal finishes. For summer, I like the Mini Caldera earrings in silver and gold. The mixed metal lends them to casual and dressed up outfits.
5. Dream earrings - the Dream earrings are relatively new! We've taken the classic large circle hoop, and put a boho twist on it. You can choose from sterling silver, gold or rose gold!