Can you believe it's already June?!? May was an incredibly busy month for us, as we're sure it was for all you readers out there. Here is a roundup of all of our May highlights in case you missed it:
1. Our Double Drop Earrings were featured on My Mom Shops! Joanna wrote "These pretty, delicate pieces – including lots of dangly earrings, necklaces, and bracelets – mix and match effortlessly, but even just a single item can freshen up your jewelry wardrobe." Check the entire article out here.
2. Sweet Relish curated a list of Teacher Appreciation gifts and included our Honey Petals necklace, one of our customer favorites. They wrote, "It will be love at first wear." Thanks for the kind words guys! Find it here.
3. The Freshie & Zero team travelled to New York City for the National Stationery Show! We couldn't be happier with how well it went and all the amazing artists we met there. See a recap of our NYC adventures here.
5. How About Orange (a fabulous blog featuring DIY tutorials, design resources, and more) featured four of our pieces on their blog. Read her review here.
6. Our hammers were busily pinging away in our Nashville studio to fill the numerous gift orders for Mother's Day, Graduation and Weddings. Goodness, there were lots!
7. Sweet Relish's article "6 Thoughtful Touches To Make Your Wedding Totally Unique" included our "Amie" Necklace and said, "Show the bridesmaids some love with hand-hammered jewelry from Freshie & Zero. There’s sure to be “oohs” and “ahhs” all around when your favorite girls set their eyes on the delicate necklaces and earrings." Click here to read it.
Thanks for being so good to us, May. Cheers to what June may bring!