Looking for a unique gift to give your gals? They've stuck with you through the years and now they'll stand by your side on your big day! I've rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas for your bridesmaids.
Freshie Finds - Bridesmaid Gift Guide
1. Treble Earrings in grey - you can never go wrong with pearls! These pearls are slightly different because they are grey. I love the spin on a traditional pearl earring.
2. Hair Ties - these things tend to grow legs and walk off on their own, so gifting them is always a good idea!
3. Champagne bath kit - after standing all day at your wedding (likely in heels) a little bath time is in order!
4. Personalized champagne flutes - raise your glass! If you and your best gals plan on imbibing gift them a customized champagne flutes.
5. Lipstick can be an emergency - I love these emergency lipstick pouches! They're simple and cute, and likely something they can use again.
6. A suede wristlet - your best gals will likely need a place to keep their essentials like their phone, mints and touch up make up. These wristlets are customizable, so pick your color!
7. Bride tribe shades - these are so cute and affordable, there is no reason not to gift them!
8. A custom compact mirror - did someone say glitter? Not only is the compact customizable, it's filled to the brim with glitter.
9. Cute key chains - color lover? These customizable keychains come with tassels! Pick a color you love, or one that your best gals would love.