So you've got your handsome date, you know there will be an open bar this year; but what are you going to wear? In today's Fashion Friday we're chatting about work holiday parties and how to select something to wear.
Below you'll find our 5 tips for selecting a show stopping look!
Tips for what to wear to your work holiday party!
1. Velvet - velvet is h.o.t right now, and this is your chance to rock it. Pick hue that you love, because any color velvet will do!
2. Closed toe heels - I love a good peep toe, or a strappy stiletto, but during December it's best to keep those feet as warm as possible.
3. Go all out - with the makeup that is. Have you been dying to try a cranberry lip? Now is your chance!
4. Sparkle and shine - Pick a simple mixed earring to keep your look classic. After all, that velvet dress really is taking center stage.
5. Love the length - Just like our philosophy on shoes, keep your coat long so you stay nice and warm.