The weather is finally cool (for the most part!) which means our weekends are happily spent outside. If your weekend itinerary includes a trip to the market, we've got the perfect outfit for you.
My favorite kind of farmer's market trip is one that includes a honey latte & ricotta toast at Headquarters Coffee afterward, so my dress code needs to carry me from the market to brunch! Here are my tips for your fall farmers market attire.
8 essential pieces to complete your farmers market outfit
1. Distressed denim - you'll want something comfy and casual. Worn-in denim is great for bending over and selecting pumpkins!
2. A lightweight sweater - It might be cool, maybe not. Layering is key! Sweater blazers are a trend we love right now, too.
3. A cute tank - A classic white tank is always stylish, and if the weather warms up at brunch you're prepared.
4. A Statement necklace - The Gather necklace is a perfect necklace to wear to the farmers market. It's bold & minimal all at the same time.
5. Flat Loafers - A farmers market terrain calls for a pair of flats, no need for boring ones. I like a pop of color like these teal suede loafers!
6. A Backpack - You'll need something hefty (and cute of course) to carry all of the goodness you grab at the market.
7. Floppy hat - Because why not?
8. Burgundy lip color - A deep fall hue for the lips make the transition from market to brunch easy as pie! Speaking of pie, did you grab some from the farmers market?