It's hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is next week! I know, crazy. You probably already know what you're cooking, or what your bringing if someone else is hosting.
But, what are you wearing?
Make sure you pick something comfy, after-all you'll want an outfit that will take you all day from the Macy's parade to the football games and maybe something that'll let you sneak a nap in there too.
How To Pick Out A Cute Outfit For Thanksgiving
1. Velvet leggings : need we say more?
2. A slouchy sweater : you know something that'll be kind to your waistline.
3. A big coat : Just in case you venture outdoors, you'll want to be warm.
4. Comfy flats : Pick a spicy pattern like leopard!
5. A Minimal Necklace : The explore necklace is simple and cute! The mixed metals make it wearable any time of year.
6. A little swipe of color : for both your lips and cheeks!