What To Wear To Father's Day Lunch
We're celebrating Dad by going out to lunch to his favorite place! It's casual but fun for him and the family. I'm opting for a casual, pulled together look.
1. A gilded boho top - I'm going for a mixed metal look with this outfit, so I love that this black top includes rose gold accents.
2. Silver flats - How cute are these pointed toe flats? Flats are my go-to, because comfort!
3. Minimal Upside Down Teardrop - Pulling together this mixed metal look, I'm wearing my Minimal Upside Down Teardrop hoops. You can choose from gold, sterling silver or rose gold!
4. A backpack - Since this is a family outing, I've got to pack accordingly! A backpack lets me stow the essentials all while keeping my hands free.
5. A swipe of neutral gloss - Out of the makeup essentials, I go with gloss, a little bronzer and mascara. Today is no exception!