What To Wear To A Winery!
It's nice and warm and our local winery + vineyard is calling my name! I'm leaving the kids at home and bringing all of my best gals for an afternoon sipping on wine and snacking on charcuterie and cheese boards.
1. A soft pink dress - This dress is slimming and festive for spring.
2. A pair of wedges - Wineries are often laid out on uneasy terrain, so a solid wedge for flats are in order!
3. A woven purse - This round cross-body bag is too cute to not bring along for the wine journey.
4. Half Moon Minimal Hoop earrings - These half moon hoops are my go-to! I love their simplicity and versatility.
5. A festive hat - When the sun is shinning, a hat is in order! Plus, it's the cutest accessory.