It's Fall, also known as the best wedding season of all! Why? Well, the weather has cooled off a bit, the bugs are subsiding and the leaves are beginning to change! I'll be sticking to my tried and true rosey-blush hue for any weddings I attend this season.
Fashion Friday - What To Wear To A Fall Wedding
1. A dress that you can actually dance in - That means nothing too constricting or too short!
2. Same goes for the shoes - Just wear a wedge or flats! You may be tempted to wear heels - just don't do it.
3. A festive clutch - A wedding is one of the times I'll actually bring a clutch because I most likely won't be lugging around a lot of things for the kiddos. All I need is my ID, lipgloss and my party pants ;)
4. A statement necklace - With a deep v, I like to pair a lariat. The look is flirty and glam all at once!
5. An understated lip color - I'm not trying to compete with anyone, so a soft hue will do!