Hooray! It's nice and warm(er) outside and there's a good chance my husband will be dragging me to a craft beer festival sometime soon. Maybe your spouse, or friends are making you tag along too! While I may not be all that excited about the craft brews, but I am excited to wear a short sleeve shirt and my gold stem lariat!
Fashion Friday - What To Wear To A Beer Festival
1. Cute shoes : keeping my feet comfy and cute is so important when you'll be standing in long lines!
2. A backpack : instead of a cute clutch or a big 'ol satchel, I like the idea of using a backpack when I'll be out and about. Plus, it keeps my hands free to hold beverages and tasty treats!
3. Gold Stem lariat : It's a little edgy and mixed metal, so it'll work with just about anything I grab out of my closet!
4. A light jacket : this time of year is really nice, but sometimes it gets a little cool.
5. A comfy t-shirt : comfy is the name of my game! Pick something nice and soft with a little embellished element like this side twist.