Fashion Friday: Wedding SeasonMay 16 2014
April Showers bring May…Weddings. That's right! Wedding Season is officially upon us; inducing not only lots of excitement, but also panic, especially if you're unsure of what to wear as an attendee. For this Fashion Friday, we've curated three outfit options to wear for every kind of wedding: informal, semi-formal and formal.
This floral, shift dress matched with wicker and leather accessories perfectly suits an informal, daytime wedding.
1. Floral-print cotton blend jacquard dress by Dolce & Gabbana
2. Natural Havana Clutch by J.Crew
3. Slingback Sandals by Hermès
If you're in need of a fancier option, we adore this cap sleeved, lace dress paired with bold flats and a metallic clutch.
1. Lace Dress by J.Crew
2. Floral-brocade point-tow flats by Dolce & Gabbana
3. Metallic Leather Clutch by Leonie Lizard
For those attending a formal, nighttime wedding, a "LBD" is always appropriate and can always be glammed up even more with sparkles and bow accessories.
1. Black Rib Box Pleat Dress by River Island
2. Rhinestone Clutch by Alice + Olivia
3. Satin Bow Pump by Kate Spade
Last, but certainly not least, we've included our "Knot" Necklace which is the a perfect gift for a bride or bridesmaid.