Fashion Friday: Nashville StyleJuly 04 2014
Contrary to popular belief, Nashville residents do not frolic around in sundresses and cowboy boots on a daily basis. In fact, true "Nashville Style" is quite the opposite of the Daisy Duke meets Taylor Swift look. If you venture away from the main drag of Honky Tonks on Broadway to the less touristy areas, it's quite evident that natives sport a casual, put together appearance. A staple getup for a Nashvillian would be a well worn pair of jeans, a basic top, artisan metal jewelry, handcrafted leather boots and a sharp bag. It's also quite probable that you'd find some local Nashville goodies in that bag, (like an Olive and Sinclair Chocolate Bar) since we Nashville residents love to support our local businesses!
1. Chevron Necklace by Freshie & Zero
2. Buttermilk White Chocolate by Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Co.
3. Italian Leather Ankle Boots by Cole Haan
4. Floppy Brim Fedora by Rag & Bone
5. White Basic Tee by Rag & Bone
6. Toothpick Jeans by J.Crew
7. Nashville Neighborhoods Graphic Art by Stephen Fowler
8. Ellie Tote by Jigsaw